Dr. Wybranowski, B.Sc, DVM, CCRT
Doctor in Veterinary Medicine, he launched Animal 911 Veterinary Hospital in 1994 in Roxboro and Ile Bizard.
- Licensed in Canada in 1982 by the OMVQ and the CVMA after receiving his Bachelor of Science degree from Loyola College in Montreal, and his Veterinary degree from the University of Warsaw, Poland.
- He completed a stage in surgery at the Animal Emergency & Treatment Center in Chicago, Illinois
- He completed an 18 month surgical internship at the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Warsaw
- Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) in 1987 – working from his one-room practice in his home.
- Orthopaedic & General Surgeon with the Hôpital Vétérinaire Rive-Sud from 1987-1989.
- Certified in Canine Rehabilitation in 2009 by the Canine Rehabilitation Institute
- He completed his internship in animal physiotherapy at the Integrative Pet Care Hospital in Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Josée Ferraro, DVM
Loves little animals and has a special interest in exotics medicine and ultrasound imaging.
- Graduated in 2010 from the Faculté de médecine vétérinaire of Université de Montréal in St-Hyacinthe, QC.
- Completed a stage in surgery at the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- When she has a bit of time to relax, Dr. Ferraro enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and of course her dogs, and never misses an opportunity for traveling and adventure.
- She serves her clients in French, English and some Italian – and of course, she can talk to the animals, in her own unique way.
Dr. Éloïse Thibault, DVM
Originally from Ile-Bizard, Quebec I obtained my Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the Université de Montréal in St-Hyacinthe in 2016.
During those 5 years of study my cat Circékept me company. This tricolor pussycat became my first patient!Circé had contracted a virus at a young age and required frequent treatments but is now doing wonderfully well!
In my practice, I am attentive to the needs of my patients and aware of the privileged link between an owner and his pet companion. It is therefore very important for me to practice quality medicine and to offer empathic service. I am particularly interested in ophthalmology, imaging and internal medicine.