Dr. Wybranowski, B.Sc, DVM, CCRT
Doctor in Veterinary Medicine, he launched Animal 911 Veterinary Hospital in 1994 in Roxboro and Ile Bizard.
- Licensed in Canada in 1982 by the OMVQ and the CVMA after receiving his Bachelor of Science degree from Loyola College in Montreal, and his Veterinary degree from the University of Warsaw, Poland.
- He completed a stage in surgery at the Animal Emergency & Treatment Center in Chicago, Illinois
- He completed an 18 month surgical internship at the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Warsaw
- Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) in 1987 – working from his one-room practice in his home.
- Orthopaedic & General Surgeon with the Hôpital Vétérinaire Rive-Sud from 1987-1989.
- Certified in Canine Rehabilitation in 2009 by the Canine Rehabilitation Institute
- He completed his internship in animal physiotherapy at the Integrative Pet Care Hospital in Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Josée Ferraro, DVM
Loves little animals and has a special interest in exotics medicine and ultrasound imaging.
- Graduated in 2010 from the Faculté de médecine vétérinaire of Université de Montréal in St-Hyacinthe, QC.
- Completed a stage in surgery at the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- When she has a bit of time to relax, Dr. Ferraro enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and of course her dogs, and never misses an opportunity for traveling and adventure.
- She serves her clients in French, English and some Italian – and of course, she can talk to the animals, in her own unique way.
Dr. Julie Lecavalier, B.Sc, M.Sc, DVM
She has a special interest in internal medecine, cardiology and animal physiotherapy.
- Graduated magna cum laude from St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine, Grenada, in January 2012 after completing her Clinical Year at The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies of The University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom
- Obtained her Master’s degree in Veterinary Sciences from the Faculté de Médecine Vétérinaire of the Université de Montréal, St-Hyacinthe in 2009
- Obtained her Bachelor of Science in Animal Physiology from the Université de Montréal in 2005
- Member of the Phi Zeta Honour Society of Veterinary Medicine, Alpha Delta chapter
- Recipient of the Pfizer Scholarship in Internal Medicine
- Completed an externship in small animal cardiology at the Centre Vétérinaire Laval, Laval and at the Hôpital Vétérinaire Rive-Sud, Brossard
- Certified in Canine Physical Rehabilitation (CCRA) by the Canine Rehab Institute and completed an internship in canine physical rehabilitation at TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation in Chicago, Illinois in 2006
- In her spare time, Julie likes to do agility with her dog Sophie
Dr. Agata Najduchowska, B.A, DVM
Passionate about surgery, internal medicine and rescued animals.
- Graduated from Concordia University with a specialization in psychology before entering veterinary medicine.
- Graduated in 2014 and was awarded her DVM from the faculty of veterinary medicine of Université de Montréal
- Acted as coordinator of the exotic shelter at the faculty after having volunteered in the organization.
- Began her practice in veterinary medicine at the SPCA working with shelter animals. Assisted in an animal abuse court case as an expert witness.